Automatically identify threats in every app and every device in your enterprise
The Mobile Security Testing Technology of Choice When Security Matters Most
Discovering mobile app vulnerabilities can be cumbersome, error-prone, and costly when your employees’ devices have hundreds of third-party applications, updates, and libraries that are exposed to software vulnerabilities and zero-day threats on a daily basis. A single insecure mobile app may result in irreparable data losses, compromised networks, and millions of dollars in damages to your enterprise.
Kryptowire is the turnkey mobile security and privacy vetting technology of choice for U.S. Federal agencies. Kryptowire tests mobile applications and firmware against the highest internationally-recognized security standards used for classified and national security systems. This military-grade technology is now available to commercial enterprise users and integrated with major mobile device management (MDM) enterprise mobility platforms.
Kryptowire Key Benefits:
- Runs automated analyses on all your users’ Android and iOS mobile apps without requiring access to the source code.
- Continuously assesses the security of all enterprise mobile apps and devices against the highest internationally-recognized software assurance standards published by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST), National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), and the OWASP Top Mobile Security Risks.
- Tests the security of every mobile app, on every mobile device, for every enterprise employee, using the latest mobile threat intelligence.
- Provides pass/fail evidence down to the line of code to assure transparent and high-confidence results.
- Enables proactive remediation that includes whitelisting or blacklisting applications, notifying the end user, or even removing non-compliant assets to protect enterprise resources and data.
- Enforces compliance with HIPAA, PCI, GDRP, and custom enterprise-wide privacy and security policies.
- Kryptowire offers both cloud-based (SaaS) and secure on-premise appliance solutions.
- Integration with the leading mobile device management (MDM) solutions for automated remediation of mobile app threats.
Kryptowire is proud to participate in the DHS S&T Mobile Security R&D program.
Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate
Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate Securing Mobile Applications for First Responders
December 6, 2017
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is in effect as of May 25, 2018. Are your mobile apps GDPR complaint?